• Hi guys, what's up? I will spend 5 days in HK from 20feb13-25feb13. This is my first time exploring hongkong, do u know any good night clubs and recommended cafe/restaurant? I will be with 3 friends, we'd love to meet new friendly friends, if there's someone want to take us around hongkong, that would be even better :)
    Private_message
    Hey im from sydney. Traveling on my own atm. Would love to meet up.
    Can you pass me ur contact in hk
    Or alternatively you can text me +61434 867 555
    Private_message
    Hello jacob, I am not owning any hk contact yet, because we decide to buy it when we're there. Anyway you can just email me in likulayukallo@yahoo.com. Looking forward to meet you
    Private_message
    hey whats up? hmm right now i am in guangzhou and i THINK i will be in hk around that time maybe for a night but we can definitely meet up and hang out. the place u would want to go to for bars is this drinking street called Lan Kwai Fong (LKF) and its just a street in a semi circle full of bars and clubs. its pretty pricey but the great thing is there is a 711 there and people usually drink a lot there before going anywhere else haha...

i might be there around that time, and i can show u some places if your interested... so lets keep in touch!
    Private_message
    hey check out the white dolphins in the wild before there's none left ?
    have a nice visit...
    Private_message
    Would love to meet you guys soon!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.