• Hi... It's my first time in Hong Kong... I will be there for 6 days (March 7 to 12).
    What are the must-do things to experience there (that is not usually featured in travel books? Any suggestions? Thanks so much!
    Private_message
    Hi Tejada,

I am a tv reporter in Hong Kong, making a news story on Stephen - a 'tour guide' who dedicated to introducing people to lesser-known sides of the city. A new secret tour is coming this friday (8/3). You are cordially invited to join us. The planned tour:

1. visit an old barbershop since 1970s - telling you the lives in the past Hong Kong and you may try to have a hair cut or shaving in old style.

2. visit the blue house in Wan Chai - one of the few remaining examples of Tong Lau of the balcony type in Hong Kong which was constructed in the 1920s. It's also a good example of heritage preservation in Hong Kong

It's totally free of charge.

For your reference: http://www.startle.com/hong-kong-hong-kong/what-are-the-best-tours-of-hong-kong#cmpid=lmirandilla

*** P.S. Tourists may be filmed occasionally.

Please feel free to contact me at +85264893487 if you are interested

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.