• Is this the right section to post?

I arive in Hong Kong 30 Dec 07 am and leave at 21pm the same day for Sydney.

What to do in Hong Kong ? :P
    Private_message
    ohhhh, you don't have much time,,
    This place is close to airport, maybe you can have a look there:: http://www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/see-do/highlight-attractions/top-10/the-big-buddha-po-lin-monastery.jsp http://www.np360.com.hk/en/np360-exp/

Or, go to Tsim Sha Tsui, have a walk, take some photo in victoria habour, and have some hong kong food~

Private_message
    Hey thanks :)

I'm a big foodie and need to try some different foods :D
    Private_message
    haha no worry if you love food then food can be found everywhere in Hong Kong, even near the airport:D
    Tsim sha tsui is surely a good idea if you want to have a view of the victoria harbour:) I guess i can help you draft a plan?:P
    going from the airport to the Hong Kong island takes you around 1.5 hour or less. You can take the airport express of course but a better way is to take the S1 bus in the airport to the tung chung station, then get on the tung chung line and comes to Hong Kong station, which is in the central - the central business district of hong kong with many great or historic buildings - you can also hop on a tram(a double decker one!! unique in the world) and goes to wanchai. by then it may be around noon already? after that try the star ferry that cross the harbour(100% recommended) to Tsim Sha tsui. you can wander around the seaside of TST for 1 hour which gave you a good view of the harbour, then you can go to the Mongkok if you are a foodie - theres pretty much different kind of snacks stand or restaurant there, but you will have to ask(if you have time you can try the dimsum at tim ho wan http://www.openrice.com/english/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=30806 ) though you should expect 1~2 hours of waiting - IT IS VERY POPULAR as it is michelin 3star restaurant:))
    It may serve you as a lunch or meal(coz the time is too limited sorry) and after so you can take the tsuen wan line at the mongkokstation, interchange at the lai king station and head back to the tungchung station - again expect 1 hour for insurance. It should be around 7 and just 2 hours before departing - (for check in) in the airport there are also different spots or restaurants you may be interested.

a kindly reminder - Hong Kong use HKDollars so you will have to exchange some - there is currency exchanges in the airport and better buy some gadgets whatever to get some changes because you have to pay the exact value for bus.
    around HKD$500 should be sufficient - have fun in Hong Kong:)
    Private_message
    Thx for the good tips :) Found a lot of food in Mongkok station, and the boat trip was very nice.
    I also went to an Andy Warhol exhibition, very nice!
    Private_message
    Thx for the good tips :) Found a lot of food in Mongkok station, and the boat trip was very nice.
    I also went to an Andy Warhol exhibition, very nice!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.