• Plans for new year, I heard that the top of the 7 storey car park next to china Hong Kong city is a good spot for the fireworks and isn't to crowded. Also it will be cheaper as can bring your own booze. Any takers.
    Private_message
    count me in plsssssssssss
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Sounds good , I probably will be in
    Private_message
    Sounds good, at least the party on the roof. When are you going there?
    Private_message
    where is the roof exactly?
    maybe we can meet up at the nearest MTR station, then go there together.
    Private_message
    Sounds good, at least the party on the roof. When are you going there?
    Private_message
    count me in! where and where?
    Private_message
    The china Hong Kong city car park, behind the royal pacific hotel and towers, west of Kowloon park.

I will be there early to watch the sunset, get a good spot and start drinking.

Bring drink. Start early. Have fun. Party on.
    Private_message
    All right, lets all just meet up at the Hong Kong china ferry terminal next to the royal pacific hotel and towers at 8pm. We can go from there.
    Private_message
    wait tom ... u SURE we can go up there ??
    Private_message
    I was a bit worried about that, but Tom said it's a open car park.
    We can all move to West Kowloon Waterfront Promenade if we can't go up there. It'll be around 30 mins away from the car park if we go by walk. 8:30/9pm will be still early, we could find a good spot to party easily i guess.
    Private_message
    Actually, where do you guys prefer to see the firework, at car park rooftop or West Kowloon Waterfront Promenade???

91679702 Keep in touch.
    Private_message
    I'm in, but i may join later
    Private_message
    We have a group of CS fds here too. Where and when will u guys meet?
    Private_message
    Wen ..you guys are how many ppl ? also Tom plz share your number, will need one point of contact for coordination.

text me on +852 54755515 ..

see you guys in the evening..
    Private_message
    can some of us meet somewhere and go there together? might be quite difficult to locate because of the crowd tonight. my contact 98587113
    Private_message
    i'm in but i'll skip dinner 95051919
    Private_message
    The china ferry terminal is easy to find, get on canton road and its north of harbour city, there's signposts for it on canton road. I will be there at 8pm and we can decide from there. Cheers
    Private_message
    Hi, may I know where the exact meeting spot is. I and two other Couchsurfers are outside Esprit Outlet, give me a call when you get here 97331776.
    Private_message
    I dun know how to get there as well ==
    Plz call me and give me some directions if someone is already there
    Private_message
    Ok. We are like 7 ppl here. So anyone wants to join us, call me or whatsup me at 53690229.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.