• All right guys, this is becoming a tradition now:) I'm throwing another party for all the crazy couchserfers out there! Its happening this Thursday, 7th of Febuary at Tammany Hall!!! Come join us and lets celebrate it together!!! Special performance, face and body painting, glowing cotton candy and much much more! Its only $3 to get in! What else can you wish for? :)
    Contact me for free drinks and more info. +1 347 421 9926 Mira
    I have uploaded a few pictures from our last party in "Carnival" folder, check it out and lets get wiiiild!!!!:)
    xxxx
    Private_message
    Carnival has no cover. Are you running a scam?
    Private_message
    scam? never!!!!! They just don't update their website properly. I'll be more than happy if you can enter for free, I'm not earning anything from it, I'm doing it for fun
    Private_message
    About what time? I just saw that their is a weekly cs meeting at Central bar, are these connected, is this after?
    Private_message
    I am the organizer of the weekly Couchsurfing meetups. These events are NOT connected in any way. Mikky (Mira) is just a promoter promoting a party that happens to be at the same time as the weekly meetup. Couchsurfing doesn't allow advertising of events that benefit the person posting, but for this post to be removed, members of the community have to flag it as containing commercial content. Mira claims she doesn't benefit from people going, but the website does say that there is no cover for Carnival on Feb 7, and she is offering free drinks. Normally only paid promoters offer free drinks. Draw your own conclusions.
    Private_message
    Once again, I am not getting payed for this event. I have a deal with the owner that if I get 15 people in, he is providing us a free bottle of vodka as it is in his interest to have more people at the club. And to be specific i still have to pay $30 tip to bartenders to serve our table. And I'm fine with that as long as people enjoy the party. As I mentioned earlier, the info on their website is not correct. Check out their facebook page with all the correct info http://www.facebook.com/events/280340498762004/
    Private_message
    So next time put the information about the deal you have in your post, and nobody will accuse you of being a scammer or a promoter.
    Private_message
    thank you for advice mr the_juanderer :)
    Private_message
    lol we can organize that:)
    Private_message
    I guess if I drink enough free vodka, anything's possible... :)
    Private_message
    Exactly, they gotta pay the performers somehow:)
    Private_message
    Paul, they could pay you just like any other venue that doesn't charge a cover would: from the sales of drinks.
    Private_message
    Tonight!!! Im so exited!!! :)
    Private_message
    i'd like to go new york again i was ther the last weekend...
    Private_message
    Mira, ya tol'ko chto prpchital eto.
    Mojet sleduyushiy raz mne toje napishesh ili pozvonish?
    Uvidemsya.
    Udachi.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.