• Anyone else wandering around the city this week? I just got in off the bus from DC and have some friends hosting me until Thursday, but they all work during the day - which leaves me with a completely free schedule and looking to meet up with some people for little adventures around the city.

I'm down with whatever, although my tentative plans include stopping by MoMA today, the Met tomorrow, and maybe going out climbing at Brooklyn Boulders on Wednesday. If you have any other plans or ideas I am very flexible to change it up. I have no definite plans until I head down to DC on Saturday to start a new job.

Peace,
    Daniel
    Private_message
    Hi Daniel and Liran,

I'm in NY this week as well with free days, don't have any plans but would love to hang out with you two.
    Private_message
    Daniel I sent you a message.
    Private_message
    Alright, well my only plan tomorrow is lunch with a friend. Sounds like there is a bit of a preference for free or freeish things. So anyone wanna go walk the High Line or cruise on the Staten Island ferry tomorrow afternoon?
    Private_message
    I'm here until Thursday I think, maybe Friday. Another thought, the Moth has a story slam championship in Brooklyn Wednesday night. I am hoping that it is like there other events and you just need to get tickets at the door, because it looks like the presale is sold out...
    Private_message
    I'm game for The High Line and/or the ferry tomorrow.
    Private_message
    I think we're meeting at the 30th street entrance to the High Lone park at 1:30 if anyone wants to join. I'm wearing a green knot hat and have a brown leather bag. Come say hey!
    Private_message
    Her guys, im Tania from Russia, i will be in town 2 days. You someone want to hang out let me know 917 754 04 45
    Private_message
    I am down to hang out during the day this week. I also would love to go to the Moth event tomorrow (wednesday)!! Let me know if you want to hang
    Private_message
    I'm checking with them to make sure there are still tickets as the pre-sale is over. If there are I will post on here tomorrow and maybe make a separate event thread. The doors open at 7 and it starts at 7:30 at the Williamsburg Music Hall in Brooklyn.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.