• Does anyone know a good hostel with a more private atmosphere in NYC, Brooklyn, Williamsburg would be a good starting point for me. I underestimated tha time it takes to find s.th. via this community here.

Or maybe anyone has s.th.to offer for at least the 25th to 27th so I have more time to search on myself. I d be glad to play videogames, go on bicycle tours, make a photo safari or just help you with that Ikea furniture ;-).

Thanks in advance.

David
    Private_message
    Hi David,

I am unsure of the privacy of this hostel, but I have known some people that have stayed here and liked it--
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-new-york-loft-hostel-brooklyn

It is also in the Bushwick section of Brooklyn. Basically what you would be told "East Williamsburg." It is very close to Manhattan, though. I'd put you up, but I recently had a slight fire in part of my apartment.
    Hope this helps!
    -M
    Private_message
    Thank you very much. I ll have a look immideatley
    Private_message
    Totally booked out. But thanks.
    Private_message
    I don't know of any specific hostels, but this may help narrow down your search. From my experience, considering it's Spring Break time, youth hostels are not quiet and the people who come to party aren't respectful. Other times of the year it's different. Aim for smaller hostels--30 people or less-- in more chill neighborhoods. Williamsburg is full of young people and those who come there for Spring Break aren't going to be quiet. Try: prospect heights, crown heights, park slope, fort green, clinton hill (maybe), carroll gardens.

hostelbookers.com is my gold mine, but try google searching for hostels by neighborhood.
    Private_message
    Thanks Theo,

fighting myself through. What a waste of time. ;-)

David
    Private_message
    Yeah, you could always write a bit in the last minute surfers group and see what you get. Also, try bewelcome.org

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.