• Hello, I'm happy to announce you that i'm back to NYC, after 8 years... i had lived there for a while when I was working for MTV New York and I missed that energetic city so much. That's why i'd love to CS in East village or else in NY, but more importantly, hang out with cool people.
    I'm an actress from Paris and i'm also into writing and film directing. I love art, cool places, nice cuisine, outdoor and extreme activities and of course traveling.
    If you'd like to host me and/or hang out with me, let me know. If i'm lucky enough, I could stay more than a month in NYC.

C ya hopefuly
    Private_message
    Here's my link: youtube.com/watch?v=0oBsVGDOTys

If you want to see what I am up to. i'd love meeting cinema people, actually everyone, I'm so happy I'm coming.
    Private_message
    Thanks for your private messages, I'd be glad to hang out with you.
    Private_message
    let's hang out, I'll be there that time

Dr. Bobo
    Private_message
    Yes let's all hang out here in woodside queens
    Private_message
    Hey, I'm coming this sunday
    next week ill be available to hang out in cool places only
    what's there in woodside queens? I remember Astoria, I lived there, i can hang out there.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.