• hello! I will be in New York on March 25, I would like to know how is the weather in the city, what should I wear?
    Private_message
    There's going to be a shower in the morning, otherwise it will be a blend of sun and clouds. The temperature during the daytime will be 56F (13C) but it will really feel like 53F (12C). Winds will be from the west at 9 mph, but gusting upwards of 18 mph. The UV index will be 4, so obviously, that's moderate. Also, be careful because there is a 20% chance of thunderstorms. At night, it will be partly cloudy. The temperature will be 36F (2C) but it will really feel like 23F (-5C). Winds at night will still be from the west at 9 mph, but gusting upwards of 19 mph. Overall, it seems nice.
    Private_message
    OMG!!OMG!!!! Thanks for the answer! i was planning use shor and t shirt
    Private_message
    A thick sweater, jacket and a nice warm hat. I wear my furry hat ALL the time!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.