• Hello!
    Im from GA and will be in NYC till jan 2.
    Im down for everything.
    Love to hang out and meet new ppl,get some coffee or drinks and chill, movie, skating,or eat great dinner.
    If anybody wanna hang out just hit me up!
    Heesoo 229-630-2501

Private_message
    cool! let me know if you want to do something today. 908-528-7673
    Private_message
    I just got here last night and will be in town till Jan 4th. I am staying in Woodside. I'm up for ice-skating! Text me at 416-829-5809.
    Private_message
    Hey,

I am up for something as well - ice skating, museums, top of the rock, etc
    Private_message
    3472256831 whatsapp or call me
    Private_message
    helloo!! i'm in nyc as well. i don't have a phone that's working in the states but you can contact me from cs i'm checking here frequently:) i'm up for drinks or coffee or exploring the city:) let me know!
    Private_message
    Annyeong Heesoo sshi! Sounds great. Keep me in the loop. I'm going to do some walking around the city with a friend of mine from abroad. Let me know if you want to hang out.
    Private_message
    Not sure if people are planning to go through with ice skating.

Hardin I got your text. For some weird reason my phone(with my Canadian service provider won't let me text back). You can message me on here. I'm constantly checking my email or text me via Viber or WhatsApp.
    Private_message
    annyonghashimnika , I have no interest in new years but if you wanna do language exchage message me !
    Private_message
    Hello Heesoo, I've been living in Brooklyn for the past year and have lived in GA a few years ago. Where do you want to hang out?
    Private_message
    hey I'm in the same situation here till the 2 and will love to hang out if something is going out please call me 5105421101

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.