• Ny

Private_message
    Hello New York,
    I just arrived in here today,i have a spring break but am not staying for long since my friend is only able to host me for a few days,so anyone free to meet,any suggestions to make my experience more exciting,any other cool places to visit in addition to the typical famous places
    cheers
    Noura
    Private_message
    well that's a greet advice,it would be very helpful in my architecture class ! and sure let's meet inbox me your number so we can figure out a good time !
    Private_message
    HI noura, i'm here in nyc for 6 day, if you want we can do some things together, i speak french but my english is not so bad ;-)
    Contact me if you want!
    Private_message
    Hey Celine actually that's wonderful,am learning french but i still a beginner ! am staying in New York until Friday morning so if you would like to join me tomorrow or on Thursday ill be more than happy ill inbox you my number !

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.