• Hello New York!

I'm here for the next two days and would like to find an underground or wear house electronic club/dj-ed dance party. I'm staying in Brooklyn and would like to avoid going anywhere near the ball drop... I know it's out there, somewhere. Help me out wonderful local csers!
    Private_message
    I would also be super happy winding up on a rooftop... and if anyone reads this post and is interested in seeing some great jazz, I visited Smalls Jazz Club yesterday and thought it was amazing.
    Private_message
    I would also be super happy winding up on a rooftop... and if anyone reads this post and is interested in seeing some great jazz, I visited Smalls Jazz Club yesterday and thought it was amazing.
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Bushwick, in brooklyn nice area, they have a lot underground music in warehouses
    Private_message
    Dada life tomm night in Brooklyn . It will be awesome fun !!!!
    Private_message
    If you around for NYE, Unicorn Meat and Bang On NYC are having warehouse parties. Search google and you should find them easily
    Private_message
    I m going to warehouse party too, a few options from $30-$80. Non commercial music, great people
    Christos
    Private_message
    I know theres a place in Brooklyn of Atlantic Ave. Went to some crazy warehouse rave last year. All I can remember is that is was right off of Atlantic Ave if that helps at all.
    Private_message
    I know theres a place in Brooklyn of Atlantic Ave. Went to some crazy warehouse rave last year. All I can remember is that is was right off of Atlantic Ave if that helps at all.
    Private_message
    Alright amazing cs-ers, thank you so much for the suggestions! I'm going to unicorn meat. Let me know if you want to join!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.