• Hey guys :)
    I want to visit this festival and looking for opinions about that, did u were there before or hear anything about it?

Btw. does anyone know a place to sleep for 3 girls. The only thing we need is a roof over our head and probably a door to close while sleeping. A cheap hostel or something like that ..Everything what comes in your mind..
    Private_message
    Hi Sue! Thats sooooo awesome! I've been meaning to go to Indian Holi for a long time and i had no idea about the one in NYC so thank you!

Sorry to say that i cant accommodate you guys but if you wanna hang out while in NY, give me a shout out!

Im gonna be there between 27 march and 4 april.

All the best!
    Mike / Great Kingdom Of Sweden =P
    Private_message
    Are you guys going for below one? http://ilovefreeconcerts.com/holi/
    sounds interesting!!!
    Private_message
    Namratha's is the one I'm going for!
    Private_message
    Hello! Holi is an amazing Hindu holiday, the celebration takes place in Queens. Basically, there's colored powder and colored liquid (abeer) and you throw it on everyone. There's tassa music as it's mostly celebrated by West Indian people and Tassa music is native to Trinidad, I'm Trinidadian/Hindu and celebrate every year. It's A LOT of fun, definitely not something to miss!
    Private_message
    It seems to be at Dag Hammarskjold Plaza this year
    Private_message
    Me too, where in Queens?
    Private_message
    WOW, where is Dag Hammarskjold plaza??
    Private_message
    This is a awsum event... One where you get drowned in all kinds of colors. I have been there once and I highly recommend going there
    Private_message
    Meet up sounds great. Do u mean what I think: Meeting before, for example the evening before and have a relaxed evening together?

Private_message
    Is at 833 1st Ave, fairly close to grand central station.
    Starts at 12pm until 6pm, 31 March.
    Private_message
    It's at Smokey Park in Queens, close to Hillside Ave, the parade starts on Liberty Ave.
    Private_message
    This sounds amazing. Would definitely do it
    Private_message
    where and when is this Festival? I want to go..
    Private_message
    Anybody going to the event? It would be great to make a big group of people to go
    Private_message
    I want to come. what time does it start and finish?
    Private_message
    suggest a good place and time [pub] so that everyone can meet before the event and go together!
    Private_message
    I saw something about this festival on April 6th 5PM to April 7th at 3AM.. Is it a week long festival?
    Private_message
    I would like to go to one on April 6th after International Pillow Fight..
    Private_message
    This would be awesome!! Is anyone getting together in a group to go and if so would you mind me tagging along?
    Private_message
    how about everyone meet in front of below starbucks coffee shop?
    Starbucks [48th st, Lexington ave]
    511 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 0.2 mi NW
    The Lexington New York City
    (212) 486-1964 ‎ · starbucks.com
    Private_message
    I would like to meet you all at Starbucks where we can group together to enjoy Holi
    Private_message
    Good idea, Smitha and Namratha!
    Can anybody keep me posted? That would be really cool and nice.
    347-210-2025.
    See you all!
    PS: Is it safe to bring camera? I mean doesn't it get dirty or smething?
    Thanks.
    Private_message
    It starts at 12PM - 6.00PM on April 31. Sorry to disappoint you Patricia.

Vova, Its a good investment to get some kind of water/dust proof bag/housing for your camera. Or you can wrap it in a plastic bag and wait until you feel like its safe to use it
    Private_message
    Vovasmirnoff- i will keep you posted; wrap you camera in a rain sleeve bag ;

ALSO everyone just dress in white;
    Private_message
    i mean a white shirt; so that colors look more beautiful on it; :-)
    Private_message
    Hello everyone! The Holi celebration in Queens is at Smokey Park on Sunday April 7th!
    Private_message
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks everybody!
    See y'all!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.