• Hey guys, if anyone is interested in a NYE party on 34th and 3rd avenue, let me know. I will be hosting the party from 10:30pm-3:00am. Message me if you are interested!
    Private_message
    hi there, im interested me and a guy i will host in my apt.. i love to get him to meet other couchsurfers and enjoy the eve's on warm place..

let me know about..thx
    Private_message
    I'm interested, too! I'll be in NYC for NYE and i'm looking for a CS party. Might be with some friends, too. Would that be alright? Thanks!
    Private_message
    hey there;) i am intersted...does anyone has a place to stay as well? otherwise ill just sleep in my car! Thatll do too;)
    Its just for one night. let me know. By the way does anyone know if your able to see the ball dropping from far away other then stay in this stupid line ?!
    Private_message
    Hey! my friend and I are interested:) we're comming to New York for new years and we have no plans yet!!
    Private_message
    I am also interested. Keep us posted. Thanks
    Private_message
    Hey sounds interesting. Could bring a couple friends - mixed group.
    Private_message
    Also interested! Send details?
    Private_message
    hey man, I'd like to check it out, im working but hopefully I can swing by and make it since its near your place.
    Private_message
    Hey, I would definitely want to check it out. My best friend and I are spending our first NYE. Are there anyone who could host us for a night?
    Private_message
    Hey Marco,
    That sounds awesome. I'll be in NYC with a friend, checking out the vibe in NY for New Year Eve for the first time.
    Keep us posted.
    Private_message
    I'm in! Visiting NYC for the first time. Can you send me details? My cell is 812-734-5694. Thanks!
    Private_message
    Yay! Total strangers,NYC, drinks, music, new years day, ..gaw i can't imagine a better first three hrs of a new year;D...yet
    Private_message
    Sounds interesting. I'm planning to travel to the city for NYE and would like more details.
    Private_message
    I would love to go. Ill bring red wine to celebrate as well. Count me in. My number is 2028138495.
    Private_message
    Hey Marcos.. sounds like a plan. Anymore details please?
    I'll be at the ball drop as well (most likely), so anyone can call/text me and we can meet up/coordinate. 310-619-6862
    Private_message
    Hey, sounds fun! if you have enough room left... :)
    Private_message
    Hi.
    I'm interested. What kind of party?
    Thanks!
    Private_message
    Hello ,im interested . Im coming from montreal, how can i be in touch with you.
    Private_message
    I'm down! lemme know the dets =)
    Private_message
    sounds fun!
    Have more space for me?
    Private_message
    how is everyone here?! :) @Marcos I hope you will still be able to accommodate a spot for me. It will be a great time to celebrate the upcoming year with other couch surfers in town. Would gladly bring along drinks for the party and few snacks to share for travel bugs!

cheers!

always,
    Enrique
    Private_message
    Hi Marcos!

We`d love to join! We`re a couple from Ukraine, we come tomorrow, have a place to stay, but no place to party!!!!

We`ll bring a drink or sweets:)

Cheers,
    Tetyana and Dmitriy
    Private_message
    ive got two interested!
    Private_message
    Hi Marcos!
    I would love to join you and your other couchsurfers for the New Years! Is there space still available for 5 people? If that's the case please let me know. My number is 3475511725.

Thanks for hosting!

xx
    Ahnjili
    Private_message
    Hey im interested and love to join the CS fun. Keep me posted @ 609 357 7141 thanks!
    Private_message
    I never got an answer from him, anyone else or just me?
    Private_message
    Very interested! Visiting NY by myself, would love to meet new people! Is there still room for me? :)
    Thanks for hosting!
    Cheers,
    Athiná
    Private_message
    hey! Sorry for responding this late but it would be awesome if we could join your party. We're from Holland and need a party tonight. I am 21 and my sister is 19, we're here in NYC for a few days. Can you please text/whatsapp/call me on 0624133840 for extra information? Its a dutch nummer, if it doesnt work you can pm me, I will be online for some time.
    Private_message
    me and my new yorker are looking for bar hopping too! txt or call 518-526-4662
    Private_message
    I am too! Need more info though. Please txt me 347 694 0593
    Thanks!
    Private_message
    hey
    can u give me ore details?
    thanks
    Private_message
    hey everyone.

haven't heard back about details (address, apt ,times) for this party...if anyone hears, please text me 818 358 9053

luke
    Private_message
    Hey guys, is there any more word on this party. message me, 347-458-2845

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.