• Hey Guys,
    Im going to NY on 04.02.13 and would like to see broadway show
    But as i know there is thousand places and shows and need guide where to go which show is the best :>
    Any advice will help me :>
    Private_message
    Phantom of the Opera and Wicked are my favorites.
    Private_message
    I've seen many shows, and I liked some but not others. I think it is the same for most people, so I recommend going to http://www.broadway.com and watching the previews of shows you are considering, so that you can get an idea if you will like them or not. I went to see The Phantom of the Opera because it is very famous, but I didn't like it at all. I'm not saying that it's not a great musical -- there is a reason that is the longest-running show on Broadway... I just personally didn't like it. Also, I've seen Wicked five times, but I know other people who didn't care for it.
    Private_message
    Depends what you like!! Humor, musicals, fiction/nonfiction, storytelling...? That's like asking someone what restaurant is best :)
    Private_message
    I strongly recommend the Phantom of the Opera. You must watch it. Plus the music is great. Good luck.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.