• Hey guys! Last week I organized a party at Tammany hall in manhattan and it went reeeally good! So this week I'm doing it again! Let me know if you wana join us to meet new amazing people and dance around! We will have performers, body painting and great music!!! Send me a txt if you are in!! 3474219926, Mira. Have a wonderful day!! Xx
    Private_message
    we are in. where is it?
    Private_message
    great!!! i pm'd you all the details, check it out!:)
    Private_message
    Can i go a your party? iam DJ if you need one!!
    Private_message
    hey i'm in, could u send me detail?
    Private_message
    Manuel, sure you can come to our party! We already have a DJ for this party though, may be you can play for the next one, if you spin cool tunes? :)
    Private_message
    hey, where and when is that party? sounds nice :-)
    Private_message
    hey, where and when is that party? sounds nice :-)
    Private_message
    Hi, I perform spoken word and music (website is conoro.webs.com), just wondering if you might need performers of my ilk at any stage? I'm arriving in New York on the 13th of Feb.
    Private_message
    Carl, I sent you the info:)
    Private_message
    Conor we definitely need to talk about this! Ill check your website as soon as I get home:)
    Private_message
    Haha, this place is really good and Mira will make sure that you enjoy the night.
    Private_message
    aw thanx William! Looking forward to see you tomorrow! xx
    Private_message
    Tonight!!! im so excited!:)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.