• Hey!I am doing my first trip to the USA in that dates.Is there anyone who is gonna be travelling too?Maybe someone would like to share some experience or hire a car and go somewhere further?I have a plan to spend 6/7 days in NY,2 in Boston, 2 in Philadelphia,maybe Atlantic City,2 in Boston and I was thinking of Niagara Falls...but I am a bit scared of going there,bec it is far away and I donnt know what to expect in March..I want to see its beauty,not only frozen water.. do anyone knows sth about its condition in that time?

Cheers:)
    Private_message
    hey how are its very cold in niagara but its pretty though with all the lights reflecting the water
    Private_message
    very cold..brr. but there is no water in move,I mean everything frozen yep?:)
    Private_message
    no its not frozen, its a very large body of water
    i might plan a trip to toronto or florida, havent decided yet
    Private_message
    Hi Paulina, good evening.
    I´ll be in New York City since march 15th, this is my first trip to USA too; I´m looking for people who want to visit some places and have some fun experiences.

It would be great if we could talk and try help each other to plan the trip,... and you know... the idea to rent a car would be great!

Good bye.
    Private_message
    This is my email: camiloarodriguezch@gmail.com
    If you have some questions, just write me.
    Private_message
    Camilo ..unfortunately I'm leavin on 12th of March,so we'r not gonna meet up :( n Russell if u decide sth ,please let me know!Anyway,I think I'll go for it:)
    Private_message
    Im 100% decided that i will go somewhere on a road trip, i just have to figure out where! let me know when your in NY..... we can always figure it out
    Private_message
    Paulina.. Niagara falls around this time.. you will get hit by icicles lol joking.. but it is freezing.. I am up for atlantic city with a group of people.. let me know!
    Private_message
    Niagara falls has not been frozen since the early 1900s. I've lived there for most of my life. the falls is spectacular in March. just dress warm. it tends to be 10 fahrenheit degrees colder there than NYC
    Private_message
    That's great!Thank u so much !I'll go for it,only have to figure out the transport and accomodation:)Any suggestion?I love sport n winter sports too,so there r many thermoactive clothes:)
    Private_message
    Hi Paulina!
    I'm doin my South trip right now.
    I like traveling.
    I might be up for this.
    All of them! Philly, Boston, Niagara.....
    Let me know.
    347-210-2025. or PM me.
    Cheers!
    Private_message
    We can even have some joiners! :D
    Polish CSers like Natalia & Aga. And some more who like to travel.
    Private_message
    Niagara Fall is not fun in the winter... I am from New York City and I think Atlantic City is a good idea and if you want to find more cool things to do in NYC, just let me know. I'll be glad to help. Do Not Eat food around Tourist Areas!!!!
    Private_message
    Nyc there is always places to go and things to do, but not too late for a traveler. You can get a round trip bus to Niagara falls for about $80 but it may take up a lot of the time 14 hrs round trip unless you fly there its wont be a good idea.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.