• Hey there,
    I am coming to visit NY with some friends next week. What are the places locals would go to in Harlem or general in Manhattan? Like a nice bar or club where you meet locals and where you dont pay a fortune! Let me know if you have a favorite place to go to and maybe we can all meet for a couple drinks!

Private_message
    In Harlem: Try Sunday brunch with cocktails at Red Rooster. Or Chez Lucienne next door. Best fries in NYC. I would recommend taking a day trip to Williamsburg. Try lunch at the inexpensive Thai restaurant Sea. Lots more...depends on what you want to do really.
    Private_message
    Harlem isn't very safe to be.
    Especially at night.
    Too many gangs up there.
    Try downtown instead.
    They have places like Webster hall that allow 19 and over, and many other pubs n clubs stamp your hand with a ultra violet stamp for the underage people.
    You just can't drink in the pubs.
    They can just give ye water or soda or juice.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.