• Hi all,

My friends and I (6 of us) are looking for a house party or something similar to go to for NYE.

I thought I'd put it out there and see if there's anyone here going to a house party and we could come with? We are good guests - will clean up after ourselves, bring lots of booze, food etc.

Let me know. cheers! :)
    Private_message
    Hey call me 347 884 6746 lets talk about that
    Private_message
    not house party exactly, though i saw something about a mansioni folks are renting together, but I couldn't tell where it was.

if you want to get out of the house though..
    https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/K8CRO0/aquarius-new-years-eve-brooklyn-style

this will be a great party.. low cost for nyc and fun djs for dancing,

some locals who like to throw parties... oh,and they like naked people too ;-)
    Private_message
    Hi Cookiecat,

I'm interested. Me & 5 friends are looking for a small house party. Would be good to see you again! :)
    Private_message
    We should be having a house party here in woodside queens
    Private_message
    We should be having a house party here in woodside queens
    Private_message
    If I'm unable to find an event to attend, I would be happy to host something at my apt. It's incredibly small in Washington heights but if folks are looking for somewhere to go, happy to offer my place. I've got a small collection of drinks, a large fridge, and laptops ready to be hooked up if someone can bring speakers.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.