• Hi Couch Surfers of NY!
    I have a very special request that I hope will illicit some special responses. I'm a part of a small anthropology class (urban ethnoarchaeology) that is focused around garbage. It's a very exciting area of the field! My class is visiting New York City this spring break for four days. I'm personally interested in Dumpster Diving or any other kind of garbage sorting and revaluing. If anyone is a Dumpster Diver and would like to show a few of us some good dumpsters to check out, that would be great! Looking for someone to either meet up with us (we're an interesting bunch of college students, mostly seniors, who will think you're automatically cool for being a DDer) or just suggest some locations of accessible dumpsters.

Thank you wonderful community of people out there!
    Private_message
    I can help you with this. My friend and I used to do this sometimes until he got serious with his rich Israeli girlfriend. She's loaded and refuses to let him do this. Things are a lot better nowadays with the Great Recession as there is less waste.
    Private_message
    You should ask Charlie or Frank they know a lot about garbage although they live in Philadelphia were it's always sunny...lol
    Private_message
    HK- hehehe
    Zoe- Cant really help you out here but if you find yourself in SF let me know I have a friend out there who is all about the DD

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.