• Hi everybody!

I´m physiotherapist and change a massage/therapy by a place where stay. I also do the housework, teach you spanish cousine, take care your dog...and offer my couch in Spain to make me return the visit. I will visit New York 3 days between febrery 25 to march 3 but my dates are flexible. mail:jadesirgo@hotmail.com.
    I travel with another girl, i hope It's no a problem.

Thank you
    Private_message
    it's none of my business, but i personally think u shouldn't start a couch request offering a massage.you might end up getting alot of requests from individuals for the wrong reasons.you might want to consider removing that , but as i said, just my opinion.
    Private_message
    I agree,better to get a more detailed profil and some refences and friends within the CS community.Thats what is important to me when I host CS'ers.
    Private_message
    i see you adjusted your couch request, thats much better
    Private_message
    Sorry, I don't know much English. I thought I was clear that I am physiotherapist that in Spain is a university degree.
    Thank you for your advice
    Private_message
    I don't know much English. I thought I was clear that I am physiotherapist that in Spain is a university degree.
    Thank you for your advice

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.