• Hi everyone i'm from France and i'm in NYC for 5 more months as an au pair. I would meet people to have some good times and enjoy this awsome city! Is anyone interested to make me discover the best things to do in NYC?
    Private_message
    Hi Anais,
    I'm going to a jazz bar tomorrow with a couch surfer,
    if you'd like to join, let me know =)
    Private_message
    Jazz :O are you going to smalls in greenwich village? Loveeeee that place!
    Private_message
    Jason, I'm going to the 55 at 5:30. You should come =)
    Private_message
    Well I was waitingggggg for the invite Rachellllll, 22 minutes come onnnnn you can do better than this :) haha yea sure I would love to.. is there an entrance fee?
    Private_message
    Hey ! I'm here for 3 months and am french too ! Feel free to add me on facebook :)
    Private_message
    hahaha!! Oh you're funny :0)
    It'd be great if you joined! I called and she said "like ....there's ALWAYS a cover" She was nassssty. She said there's no cover for the early show but a 2 minimum drink for EACH set...
    Wait, how many sets are there going to be? lol....

What do you think? Or do you know a better place? Some CS recommended this bar so thought I'd try it out.
    Private_message
    ummmm well I quit drinking for a while.. maybe next month ill pick it up again but for tomorrow no lol... so even if there wasn't a cover what the heck! Smalls jazz club does have a cover, last time I went it was 20, maybe they lowered the price though.. but then theres a restaurant/lounge nearby that does play Jazz and its no cover... Garage the same thing, no cover... this is all near like west 8th street and 7th ave...
    Private_message
    HI Anais,

I will be in NYC starting from sunday for a week ! Let me know if you don't have nay plans during the week :-)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.