• Hi everyone :) I'm Justine an I'm an au pair from Poland, I came here 3 weeks ago, I live in New Jersey, very close to NY. I would like to meet local people or anyone who would like to discover the city with me. If you're interested, let me know!
    Private_message
    Hello, I'm Will and new here. If u r in New York this Saturday night, I'll b at a club in the Bronx called Area 98. I've been there a few times and found it to b a nice spot. The crowd is friendly, music is not too loud and the drinks r reasonably priced. Hope 2 hear from u..
    Private_message
    Hi,

My name's Greg. I'm moving to Manhattan from Seattle on the 6th. If you're down to hang out or w/e, hit me up. Don't know anyone here yet lol
    Private_message
    Hi Justyna and Greg! Welcome to NY! Here I'm for you need:)
    Private_message
    Thank you very much guys for all replies! What about Sunday, how do you celebrate Super Bowl, New Yorkers? :)
    Private_message
    Hi Justyna,
    I live in New Jersey too (Jersey City), and I have moved here from Milan Italy just three weeks ago! I still have to explore most of the city and I'm looking for some other local CSurfers from Jersey, so it would be nice to hang out one of these days! Let me know!
    Private_message
    Hello Justyna,
    Welcome to NYC I am also a local from North Bergen NJ. If you want to hang out perhaps we can set up something.
    Private_message
    Hey-Check out my post here on another message. http://goo.gl/gOr23
    We should get a group together and go out in Harlem next Thursday or Friday and eat some good food and listen to some good music!
    Message me if this sounds good, guys!
    Private_message
    Hey Justyana,
    did you arranged any plans for tonight? Today is my first day in NYC, so let me know if you will hangout today somewhere in Manhattan.
    Mario
    Private_message
    geeez, i see harlem, bronx and jersey city mentioned on this thread....LMAO... lets get someone from Newark to chime in...
    Private_message
    Welcome Justyna going to be at the Whisky Blue this evening on 49th and Lexington if you want to stop in. Can't miss me will be at the bar with a box of Crayola Colored Pencils
    Private_message
    heyyyy , im sol from argentina!! im now in ny, if you want Justyna we can hangout some day!
    Private_message
    I am also in NYC till 10th, would love to hang out with you. Message me if you want to go for site seeing. :)
    Private_message
    I'm coming on vacation on Feb 19 till the 28th! We could all go to the CS weekly meetup :) I'm going on Feb 21... at Central Bar in NYC.
    Private_message
    I m coming on 2 april! Im gonna be there for ten days, I m travellinf along so If somebody want to do something hit me up!!
    Best!!
    Private_message
    hey im a tourist here arrived today for a week, really want to meet some locals and do some touristy thing before going back.
    Private_message
    Hey justyna, I am interested, I am going alone and if you want to meet up let me know, I just would love to share the experience with others

cheers
    Private_message
    If anyone of you is interested in circle line cruise tomorrow call/text on 7185945546 or just message here.

I am a in NYC till 10th. You will not get bored :)

Cheers,
    Ali
    Private_message
    I'm home in NJ right now and would love to meet up with folks who are here as well. Anyone fxeel free to drop me a line!
    Private_message
    hey guys I live in NYC and I have 3 weeks off right now and I am on a mission to explore NYC for next 3 weeks with my friend from Sweden who is visiting me. So if anyone wants to join us let us know. PM me
    Private_message
    Hey! I could be interested man! Whats the plan?
    Private_message
    Hi guys, thanks for all the replies once again, it looks like you can't be bored in NYC :) I wish I had more free time!
    Private_message
    Hola!!! Hey stephania! It's Ciro, I'm also a tourist here in new york!! I come from argentina :) and ill be staying until the 16th. I reaaally wanna have a lot of fun too! And I'm looking for exactly the same things, drinks, clubbing, touring, whatever! Hehei dont hqve aphoneline here, but you can eithwr add me on fb: ciroreynoso@hotmail.com, add me on whatsapp: +5491158891111 or message me here :) I'll amswer or we'll talk whenever I have wifi! What do you think ?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.