• Hi everyone!
    I'm preparing an article about CouchSurfing for lifestyle-magazine. The main idea is to acquaint people to CS, to tell all travelers about this incredible project. Also I want to tell craziest stories from different corners of Earth.

So I write there to ask CSers from NYC: tell me please about the most interesting stories happened with you when you used CouchSurfing. It could be interesting I guess! Maybe you even have a photo? ;)

Many thanks in advance! In case I use your story I'll send you a link to my article.
    Regards, Paul
    Private_message
    Hi Paul! I couchsurfed in Ghana in September/October, while I was abroad at a Semester at Sea. Here is a link to a blog post that I wrote about my experience, which was my first time couchsurfing. - Hope it helps!

http://earleneatsea.wordpress.com/2012/11/05/ghana-hakuna-matata-2/
    Private_message
    hi Paul,
    I'm not living in New York but a favourite csing experience of mine:

My family and I hosted a Swiss couple for a week in Dubai 2009. We got along really well and they invited us to, in turn, visit their 'couch' in Fiji. My mother warned them that if they kept inviting us, we, my chaotic family of five, would indeed take them up on their offer. They kept insisting they wanted us to visit. Hence, we spent 2 wondrous weeks sailing around Fiji on their yacht. It was an unforgettable experience. Gotta love couchsurfing!
    Private_message
    hi Paul,

My family and I hosted a Swiss couple for a week in Dubai 2009. We got along really well and they invited us to, in turn, visit their 'couch' in Fiji. My mother warned them that if they kept inviting us, we, my chaotic family of five, would indeed take them up on their offer. They kept insisting they wanted us to visit. Hence, we spent 2 wondrous weeks sailing around Fiji on their yacht. It was an unforgettable experience. Gotta love couchsurfing!
    Private_message
    hi Paul,

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.