• hi!!!everyone I will be in NY on FEB 4th-14th by myself.I really excited and scared coz I never travel alone before its my first time so I hope can meet new friends in NY,if you can show me around the city that will be awesome!!!!!l
    Private_message
    Hi Natasha!
    I'll be in NY on Feb 10 to 17 by myself too. Let's keep in touch and maybe we can go around together.
    Take care
    Private_message
    Hey! I grew up in NYC and now live about 45 mins away. I'd love to come in and show you guys around - just shoot me a message if you're interested! We could aim for Saturday the 9th maybe?
    Private_message
    Hiii natasha!! im arrive about two weeks ago to NYC , and is amazing , you are gooing to have so much fun!
    i'll be till Feb 10 so keep in touch!!!
    take careee
    Private_message
    Sounds awesome. Check out my profile and see if we have similar interests (this goes for everyone in this thread). If you like booze, art (street art AND traditional), hiphop and electronic music/dancing, etc, we should get a group together and do something interesting...
    Private_message
    Ahh too bad, I'll be alone too in NYC but a week later, 19 to 28 Feb! So, If you guys wanna hang out, write me too =) We can create a CS event!
    Private_message
    Ahh too bad, I'll be alone too in NYC but a week later, 19 to 28 Feb! So, If you guys wanna hang out, write me too =) We can create a CS event!
    Private_message
    Would love to show you around! Call me anytime! +1 978 884 0694
    xo Cassi
    Private_message
    hi!!! Anish: exactly!that is I want it.so lets plan lol
    Private_message
    hey~Mari,unfortunately....we can't meet but don't worry they gonna help you when you are here:) just keep in touch with them good luck!
    Private_message
    hello~Cassi,awesome!!!!I am so happy hear for you ,I will let you know when I am in NY .keep in touch:)
    Private_message
    Get at me-the 8th night to 10th day in Feb is best for me.

We could get a crew for the 9th it seems, maybe some day drinking and street art before 5 pointz gets shut down, maybe a view of the skyline from hunters point or dancing/drinking in Williamsburg or Alphabet City. I'm pretty flexible and know most of the major hoods pretty well and could cobble something together and change it up as we go based on people's interests.

Anyone who thinks the 9th would be good drop me a personal message and/or leave one here
    Private_message
    Also as Charlotte is a local maybe she has different ideas for cool stuff to do, if the 9th also works for her we could collaborate, along with any other locals

We could also do uptown, jazz and food etc., though my favorite (literally) underground spot is best for jazz on Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday
    Private_message
    wow!!!thats cool~I can image my NY trip is gonna be have so much fun lol
    I can't wait to meet you guys in NY. I absolutely will free on feb 9th.btw if you guys have whats app or line is better can contact with each other so here is my phone no. 4164544543 anyway see u soon!!!!!!
    Private_message
    hi Charlotte,thank you so much for your invited.see you soon
    Private_message
    hiiii LucíaSol , Guerc and Nightlife Moguls,cool lets hang out together I will waiting for you guys, keep in touch and see u soon
    Private_message
    i will have a cs on the 9th, but arriving 9pm, maybe we meet you out...keep us informed. 6154009969, i am free the week before as well
    Private_message
    Hi! I'll be in NY from 6 till 13 of Feb. I will travel alone and if you want we can bisit touristis sights together)
    Private_message
    hey, i'll be there 2nd of feb, planning to stay in ny one week, see u there
    grets ..
    Private_message
    I'd be happy to meet you. I love travelers ;-)))) Where abouts will you be?
    Private_message
    Hi Natasha and others. If Feb 9th is looking like a good day to meet up then I might be free to join up with you all depending on when. I intend on doing a flash mob that day so if anyone is interested in joining me, feel free to contact me and I'll direct you to where to sign up.

Of course if you just want to tag a long to watch, by all means let me know as well and I'll give you all the details when I get it lol. It's a very hush hush thing so details are hidden until last minute.
    Private_message
    Hello people, I'm in New York by myself too I am living Manhattan and i am studying in East Village for a mounth, I would like to know some more places, We are in contact.. thanks a lot!
    Private_message
    Hi beautiful people. I have a Brazilian friend who is coming on the 11 till the 14, she wants to do a lot of things haha, she is extra nice. We are going to dance salsa. If you want to go let me know. This is my number +1 787 410 7514, I have what's app and Vipe app. Love
    Private_message
    i am in the village, i am open for going out anynight, it is cold tonight, but damn beats staying home.... great live music tonight for free and $3 drinks for ladies at bar near me.... but any night hit me up. often i have a cs so join.... 615-400-9969
    Private_message
    hey guys!!!!one more week and I will be in NY .
    can't wait....lol
    see you guys soon
    Private_message
    i will be in NY on2/2 . it will be my first time to visit this mega city . i have found some info but i will be alone i would like too to have companions so we can start off from here
    Private_message
    hi everyone,finally I am in NY.
    I really love this big city and enjoy.

anyway I just got the number so if anyone have free time

test me anytime :) 5512210904

lets meet up together lol

Natasha
    Private_message
    Hey! I arrived today! Its freezing cold haha

Beso
    Private_message
    I will be in NYC between 7th and 13th. Let´s meet someday and go to watch some tourist spots and keep FUN!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.