• Hi Guys,

I have extra ticket for Rigoletto 25th January at 10 AM. I would like to invite one of the traveler and help creating a good memory of her/his trip in NYC. It will end at 2 PM. Would you like to come? Then please post something about love. Because Rigoletto is a love story but sad one.

You can read details here;
    http://www.metoperafamily.org//opera/rigoletto-verdi-tickets.aspx?icamp=rig&illoc=hpgraphic

Directions:

Metropolitan Opera House is located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City, between West 62nd and 65th Streets and Columbus and Amsterdam Avenues.

To get to the Met via Subway

Take the No. 1 train to 66th Street (Lincoln Center) Station.

Via Bus

Take the M5, M7, M10, M11, M20, M66, M104 or BxM2 lines.

Private_message
    love is in the peace of mnd and the peace of, me is only possible when you love...it would really bring peace to me if i could join you
    Private_message
    Franco thank you, it went to Alison!
    Private_message
    And Alison didn't show up. The ticket had the value $278 (orchestra-center) section. She could call me and cancel it then I could give it someone else.

After all my e-mail which is about 'where are you Alison, let me know Alison,' she e-mailed me and said "Oh no! For some reason I thought it was today not yesterday." I said 'you still have time, you can make it , why don't you call me?' I waited and e-mailed her till 10.30, because she told me It was her favorite story as a little girl. And again because I waited her I was late and they didn't let me in for a long time. I couldn't catch other people. More than that, neither of my friend or CS er had chance to use it.

Anyway... I hope Couch Surfing spirit will not be disappear by people who is irresponsible like that. I am sorry Franco. I wish I had your phone number.
    Private_message
    i hope you enjoy it anyway, i will be here for a couple of weeks so maybe we could plan something fun

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.