• Hi guys! I'm Barbara from Brazil and intend to travel to NY in next may.

I'm with low budget (as always, and would like to spend it all shopping and in broadway and non-broadway shows ^^) so I'm looking for an affordable place to stay. Manhatam is quite expensive to me, but I found this hostel on Moore Street that seems nice:
    http://www.hostelbookers.com/property/prp/75575/arr/2013-05-15/ngt/10/ppl/1/

Can anyone tell me if its a good neighboard? I like the night life, so would be nice to have some places to hang out near the hostel.

Thanks a lot!
    Kisses,
    Babs
    Private_message
    This is a good area of town and is across town from great nightlife.
    Private_message
    Hey Barbara, my friend and I are going to try to stay there this week on our trip. I'll let you know about our experience there and what I find in the surrounding area.
    Private_message
    Hey, guys! Tks a lot!
    Jeffery, pls let me know what you find about. Will be awesome! ^^
    Private_message
    barbara, tudo bem!? I stayed at the moore hostel the past two nights in Brooklyn. For being so cheap it is a great option! Met many friendly travelers and it is close to some bars and nightlife options. Also the subway stop is two blocks away and of course that will get you anywhere! hope this helps. cheers
    Private_message
    Hi Barbara, I've read about Moore Street in Tripadvinsor and some of the people comment were not the best, I'll visit New York the next 22nd of January during 10 days and I've booked in the HOSTELL INTERNATIO​NAL USA, they answer me really quickly and confidence.... and if you are going during that time, maybe we can meet each other, I'm from Argentina!
    Private_message
    Luiz - thank you for you tips! Was exactly this kind of information I was looking for! ^^
    Luisina - unfortunatelly this hostel is too expensive for me. I will be in NY on second week of may.
    Tks!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.