• Hi guys! I'm from Rio de Janeiro and came to spend 15 days in NYC for holidays. Im looking for company to have some fun, have a drink or something. If you want to know a bit more about me before say hi, my Facebook is www.facebook.com/mairarolim
    Let's do something!
    Private_message
    Hey! I'm also alone. Today I have been doing some shopping, but tomorrow, I would like to do intensive tourism! Do you want us to organize anything? Kisses.
    Private_message
    Hey maira ! I'm NYC to too and am down to have a drink today!! I just got back from rio :) you can contact me at 407 421 8536
    Private_message
    I'm also in NYC for a few days and am looking for some people to explore the city with. Message me and lets hang out.
    Private_message
    we can meet up for a drink.. text me or call me at 2018503448
    Private_message
    hi going to johnny utahs tonight if anyone would like to join...my number is 914 625 7818 text me if ud like ot join
    Private_message
    Vamos dar uma volta! rs. me mande uma mensagem quando tiver tempo... abracao!
    Private_message
    Hey everybody! Thanks a lot for all the messages! I'm calling you all tomorrow! I'm free so I will love to go for lunch or a tourist program :) there is a Chinese parade in China Town. Lets go?
    Private_message
    I can join you guys...hit me up at 917-915-1800
    Private_message
    add me to that list too 201-336-2171

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.