• Hi guys, we are 4 girls working as au pairs in new jersey and would love to meet new people to hang out with..we are kind of stuck in the aupairworld ;-) thx
    Private_message
    Hey Carla. I'm visiting New York in Christmas for two weeks and I'll be staying in Newark at my friend's house. I'd love to meet up.
    Private_message
    of course.. why not right..
    Private_message
    hey carla ,

i am visiting new york for 10 days and reach NYC tomorrow.

staying for 2 days at a friend in NJ and then in Manhattan.

get in touch if ok to grab a drink tomorrow..

Private_message
    Hey I am a native Nyer living in manhattan. If you ever are coming to the city hit me up. I have lots of fun friends too
    Private_message
    Thanks so much guys!!! ill text you :-)
    Private_message
    i leave in brooklyn and go to manhattan often, you can text me too! :)
    Private_message
    ugh that sucks. I have known plenty of babysitters( AU pairs) who dont enjoy the states enough. My friend is having his bday at my other friends concert. Sullivan Hall...doors open at 8 pm. Carleigh Jade band
    Private_message
    hi carla, I am living in Montclair and would LOOOOVE to meet you. RIGHT NOW! IN MY HOUSE!!!!!
    text me
    XOXO
    Private_message
    hoy! im gonna go to NYC this next or next week im up for anything Havent been there yet so i definitly want to explore and quit possibly have a couple drink while im down there
    Private_message
    hi I want to go to new york in februari and march for my english. Maybe I want to do some au pair work (becouse I don't find a place to stay 2 months). How did you find that family? Is it with an organisation? Thank youuu!
    Private_message
    I am also an Au-pair in Manhattan! We should hang out some time!
    Private_message
    hııı carla ı m planing to coming NYC for language school ı need new enviroment and friends who can speak english... if you wanna when ı come there we can meet, get friend and hang out go sight seeng.
    Private_message
    marc
    nah i havent figured out a place to stay yet... if i do ill probably be there between friday to monday
    definitly willing to go out for beerss
    Private_message
    Hi, I have the same problem :) Actually I am in Connecticut.
    Private_message
    Hey Carla! My name is Michelle. I live in NJ and I know some cool spots if you are interested in hanging out with me and some friends! I'd love to learn about Berlin and chat about travels :) let me know if you want to meet up sometime!
    Private_message
    Where in New Jersey are you guys?
    Got plenty of time to meet up now while I'm job searching.

Are you guys able to move around freely or sort of dependent on your host families? Let me know if you need a ride. We could organize a local meet up or something.
    Private_message
    it would be helpful if you would add WHERE in NJ you guys are. just saying
    Private_message
    hııı bay MROQUE ı m planing to come new york in 1 mounth for language school ıf you cant find someone to help you ı can help you on this affair. my goal in new york just is to impreove english. will you supply a bed for me to live ?
    Private_message
    hııı all... ı m planing to come nyc and looking for a place where ı can live... can you recommend any place where there are not so many turkish people and english is spoken so much... because my goal s to improve my english... ı need your help so mcuh
    Private_message
    hi iam gustavo i was in francia in touluse..now iam travel in my bike i satay in new york..mi phone es 7037987047..callme..i live in queen. i wait for us...carla...a viento..

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.