• Hi I know I like many other was looking for something to do for New Year's Eve so I am letting a friend use my place for a small get together so I want to let my csers know that I am inviting a few people to come its in Bedford Stuyvesant Williamsburg area will sent the address out when I confirm with everyone
    Hope to see you
    Private_message
    What's up man???? This is exactly what we are looking for. There are three of us and we are all relaxed and ready to party and have a good time wherever. Get at me with any details.
    Cheers
    Thomas
    515-802-5814
    Private_message
    Hey there!

I would love to join you and your couchsurfers for New Years, as I too will be hanging out with a few surfers. If there's still space, could I bring 4 other people?

Thanks!
    Ahnjili
    347-551-1725
    Private_message
    hope everyone has fun i sent out the message to everyone should be alot of people

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.