• Hi, I'm currently studying in Columbia University. Our spring break starts from around March, 10th. I'm planning to hitchhike to Chicago, HAHA, sounds crazy, right? just want to experience a new kind of travel. I haven't decided yet, what if I have a bunch of homework...brrrrrr....Or I may do some small trip to Philadelphia, Washington, Boston...
    Private_message
    Good luck. But FYI - hitchhiking in NY is very very hard. And possibly even illegal. The East Coast is widely much less friendly to this kind of travel. Research it first!
    Happy travels!
    Private_message
    Thank you guys! A lot of help! I haven't decided yet...BTW, I'm the girl next to that man...^^
    Private_message
    Heyy!
    I didn't think of hitchhiking but I really wanted to go to Philadelphia! Or hang out anywhere. My new friends are all busy with school and as I'm new in the city, I'm just so fascinated with the diversity here I'd like to meet new people e_e
    Contact me if you want to hang out! I'd do anything xD
    Private_message
    I just came from East Coast-South West trip which was over a month. So I'm up for a short (little) trips. Like you said Boston, Philly, Wash (DC) and so on.
    Let's do this.
    PM me.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.