• Hi! I'm going to NYC next monday and I was thinking on going to the Pub Crawl event on the 22. Is it a good deal? What do you think? Anybody wants to join me? :)

The event is here:
    http://pubcrawlnewyork.com/ai1ec_event/east-village-pub-crawl-12/?instance_id=2105
    Private_message
    No. These are generally bad deals that go to the most generic bars (the last club is inevitably Pacha which kinda sucks). However, this can be balanced against the fun of having a huge integrated crew to hang out with
    Private_message
    Hey Anish, thanks for the info. Altough I read some great reviews on trip advisor, it kinda sucks not knowing the bars and club the group will go! Pacha plays what kinda music?
    Private_message
    I went numerous times and loved it. They usually don't go to pacha. They go to Webster hall that will most likely feature 3 DJs on 4 floors with different themes and types of music. Inbox me on Thursday of that week and I might join you...
    Private_message
    Hi Mari ,

I will be in NYC for a week starting from sunday , i would like to join you if possible :-)
    Private_message
    its east village so it will be webster hall for sure. i would not pay unless that is a club that you want to go to, the starting point is very easy to find out, just ask chaim ;) and webster hall is 19 and over, so it gets a young crowd, but it could be fun, be prepared to lose the people you go with, the club is massive. i prefer getting a group of cs on here, and starting our own pub crawl... i avoid webster hall like the plague.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.