• Hi! I'm in New York till the 1st. Wanna do something? I was thinking skating, walking round the city, drinking. Whatever fun you have in mind. Reach me at my cell: +46703453789. Or write me here. :)
    Private_message
    hey,im up for it! 6052528200 text me :)
    Private_message
    okej, maybe you have to press the number like this: 00460703453789.
    Private_message
    Hey,

Im in NYC for about the same amount of time. I am going to do all the "touristy" stuff: rockefeller center, empire state building, museums, and hopefully see a musical - let me know if you'd be interested!
    Private_message
    Hi! I've already done the touriststuff with my family who is travling with me but unfortunately sick. Well I still want to skate and hanging out in bars? Something for you too?
    Private_message
    Yeah I would def go skating at Rockefeller center - ive always wanted to go!
    Private_message
    I'm interested in hitting up bars tonight. texting you. Anyone else can message me here.
    Private_message
    Had a change in plans tonight, so I think I'm free to hit up some bars.

Has a particular bar and time been decided on?
    Private_message
    Hey - I'll be arriving in NY tomorrow, leaving on the 1st as well. Would like to hang out and explore n have fun with someone.
    can also call/text me: 1-310-619-6862
    :)
    Private_message
    yea sounds good!
    Im traveling too
    If u wanna hang out just hit me up
    229-630-2501
    Private_message
    id be glad to.hang out at night. whats your number here?
    Private_message
    Hi, if you want to go Ice Skating, let me know.
    I can go with you before you leave :-)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.