• Hi, I've just become a part of the CS community and since I'm based in NYC, I'd like to show some people around and get used to the scene before I brave the adventures of hosting and surfing. I'm an 18yo student who frequents bookstores, cafes, museums, yoga studios, and the indie scene in NYC. I'm ace at the metro system, including the SI Ferry, if you want to pass by the Statue of Liberty or go to similar tourist attractions, as well as knowing out of the way little eateries and hangouts. I thought maybe younger travelers might benefit more from a tour of my favorite places in NYC, but older folks and NYC locals are totally welcome to contact me as well. I'm usually available weekdays in the afternoon (after 1:30). I'd be totally down for trying new experiences and meeting new people. Let me know if you'd like to meet up!
    Private_message
    Maybe go to one of the weekly meetups and see about meeting some of the locals as well as someone to take around. This way you are in a comfortable social atmosphere and can get a sense of who you will be showing around before you commit.
    Private_message
    you are welcome to join the event at the hills tonight @7. They never check id on tuesday so you could go in. Also it is a restaurant bar so you could also enter easily. I'll post the info on another post soon
    Private_message
    Hey!

I will be visiting my brother in NYC the week of March 10th and will be on my own during the day throughout the week and I am looking for someone to explore the city with. I am looking to hit some of the indie, music, bookstore scenes around the city. I have been to a city a few times and done most of the major sites, now I am looking to get to know some of the locals and underground sites.
    Private_message
    Hi Kevin!
    I'd love to show you around (: could you message me with your preferred days/times?
    Private_message
    I'm trying to hit up the nyc Swedish house mafia show, would anyone be down to go? For Sunday?
    Private_message
    Hey! Going to Swedish House Maffia tomorrow sounds like a good plan to me :-). Or if any of you go for some sightseeing/meeting tomorrow I could join that too!
    Private_message
    Hey, how are you? I will message you. thanks
    Private_message
    I`m very interested in go to take the ferry to see the Statue of LIberty!!! If you want to go with me please let me know!! =)
    Private_message
    My best friend and I are going to be coming out in April, do you know if we might be able to find a place to stay or if you could connect us with a punk house with a floor to sleep on for a night or two?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.