• Hi my name is Julio and i will be coming to NY in 3 weeks from Fort Lauderdale so i was checking online a couple hostel or hotels near NY and i found a average one called Wanderers inn, is anyone familiar with this hostel? I tried Googling and found this number 2122898083, does anyone have a phone number for this particular hostel?
    Private_message
    sorry i meant to say that i called this number(21228998083 but got no response and i fellow CSers suggested NY Moore in Brooklyn but i called them and they are temporary closed so if you have any other suggestion it would be greatly appreciated.
    Private_message
    Hosteling International is a good hostel, I have visited there a few times when Couchsurfers were staying there.
    Private_message
    Thanks i just made a reservation for a economy bed for $50/night.
    Private_message
    thanks i will look into it, but i am kind of worried about this snow storm that is heading to NY, how long do you think it'll last? I am going to be arriving on the last wednesday of February.
    Private_message
    Do not worry it will not last till that time
    Private_message
    By that time you should be worrying about the tornados that will be here. Also, an earthquake is scheduled for Feb 29.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.