• Hi!
    My name is Melissa, and right now I am in the USA with my friend Laura. We are staying at the Option Institute in Sheffield, MA. A centrum for personal grow and happines! :)We are planning to leave here at January 30th, to visit NYC. We have the time till February 8th. I would love to meet new people during that time :) Maybe have a drink together and show us around? If you have a couch for us to maybe, that would be awesome!

Love to hear from you! :)
    Warm regards,
    Melissa and Laura
    Private_message
    Have a nice trip! :) you sound excited about your next trip :)
    Private_message
    Thank you! :) Yes I am. I love the USA so much!
    Private_message
    @LILISG, unfortunally I am not now in NYC. I will be there around January 31th. But thanks for offering!
    Private_message
    Hi ladies! Unfortunately my place is TINY and my roommate doesn't really understand CouchSurfing but I would love to help you possibly find a place with friends of mine or just show you to some cool bars, restaurants, etc. My number is +1 978 884 0694, call me anytime! xo Cassi
    Private_message
    Hi ladies! Unfortunately my place is TINY and my roommate doesn't really understand CouchSurfing but I would love to help you possibly find a place with friends of mine or just show you to some cool bars, restaurants, etc. My number is +1 978 884 0694, call me anytime! xo Cassi
    Private_message
     Hey !
    I'm coming to NYC from Feb 10-14
    I need a host and someone to hang out and see the city
    If you want to meet for coffee or visit interesting places eas contact me
    Tal742@gmail.com
    Thx.
    Tal 
    Private_message
    LILISG, I won't be in NYC in the near future, and I don't like restaurants so much, I prefer pubs, but thanks for your offer :)
    On Friday I go to a pub in Tel-Aviv, If you are nice I might let you join me, after all it is just 12 hour direct flight from there ;)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.