• I'm brasilian, easy going, like to make new friends, to have fun looking for new friends in NYC to train english (mine is bad!!:( ). Hang out ot graib a drink, to know new places,I like dancing, (Samba, Rock, Bossa Nova,Jazz,Funk, Sertanejo etc.).
    Live, Laught and love!!
    Private_message
    There are a bunch of Couchsurfers going dancing tonight in Manhattan, maybe you want to join us:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/592255184121700
    Private_message
    Oiiii tdb? Poxa sou de campinas também e to passando alguns dias em NY.. Me add no facebook nat_saraceni@hotmail.com vou para um bar bem legal hj a noite c uma amiga d campinas Tb! Hehe vamos?
    Private_message
    Hi yall. Let me know what comes of it. I'm in town for the weekend looking for something to do. Hit me up at 469 233 539
    Private_message
    hey! I'll arrive to NYC tomorrow, we can hang out together and see the city
    my phone 330-9579508
    Private_message
    I'm getting NY next monday, may I join u? I know the city but friends work the whole day...
    Private_message
    Hi Mari! I am looking for new friends who can teach me new languages and have fun, and Brazilian is on my list :-). I would love to hang out and help each other with our language skills, and if you're going dancing tonight I'd love to join you!
    Private_message
    We can out how long are you here ?
    Private_message
    You would love Bembe and SOB's. If we can get some people together and I get over my cold, we could do those places and maybe catch a drink at some other place and make a night of it. Send me a PM---and anyone who reads this should too and we could figure out a group!
    Private_message
    Hi..I'm living here.. I've been here for 3 months and I will be for more 11..so if you want we can do something together :P I'm from Brazil too, Itu..I think you know....and I'm here for emprove my english and make new friends :P
    Private_message
    Lets go tomorrow night. Lots to do ;)
    Private_message
    hey mari just text to me , i was workin as a tour guide in nyc cuz of that i know all around =), and also am a promoter in the clubs, we can hang out with my friends =)
    Private_message
    my friend and i are going out somewhere in a few hours, not sure where yet, but probably amsterdam avenue somewhere as we live nearby. We're both from sweden and know how to have a good time, so if you want to meet up text me at +46707903937
    Private_message
    Hi Mari,

Am always in the city and would love to meet ya and share a few laughs.

Michael
    Private_message
    Thank you everbody. I'm having a great time here in NY and I wanna meet each other for sure cuz I love to make new friends and I wanna to know NYC better and to train my bad english.
    My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/mari.ferreira
    feel free who wants and let's keep touch

beijos

Mari
    Private_message
    For how long are you staying in NY??
    Private_message
    I'll be here long term friend! So for sure we'll have chance to meet!!
    beijos! :)
    Private_message
    hey maria i can show you around i been to ur country several times and i love it see you soon beijos linda =)
    Private_message
    i would love to be you new friend, i'm esl teacher, and can dance, and much more

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.