• I'm copying GIJSHASACOUCH's idea here ;)
    Preferably live music or electro/dubstep/d'n'b/jazz or indie, not a big venue. I'm staying close to Washington square.

Marie
    Private_message
    yep! I might be interested. tell me a bit more about it.
    Private_message
    hey there is a show with flightfacility and tensnake. they are playing in brooklyn on saturday if you are interested. going with a few friends/ cs friends. http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?451195
    Private_message
    Hey! I didn't have anything specific in mind - was hoping for suggestions. Thanks, Apoorv! Looks huge!
    Private_message
    hey Marie,
    if you don't have any specifics I like to invite you to this salsa bar I started going to - this will be my second time actually. here's my no: 443-983-3022. if you like or we can hang somewhere else, in Brooklyn.
    Private_message
    Live music... Hmm. Le Poisson Rouge, Bitter End, Wicked Willy's, The National Underground and Groove to name a few.
    Private_message
    How about we grab couple of beers or wines in Williamsburg -Brooklyn? There are such a cool places, my friends and I love this end. But if you find some better spot around Washington sq we won't mind to join you!
    #347 768 95 16
    Private_message
    Ljubica is right. Williamsburg has some nice chill spots.
    Private_message
    I just arrived in NYC today. I would like to join u either today or tomorrow if u'r doing anything.
    Private_message
    I wanna see Rebecca and Fiona tonight at Finale if you're interested.. they are electro house and they will be at 199 Bowery :) hit me up
    Private_message
    Hi! Wow, I'm overwhelmed by all the replies, thanks so much! I just got back and am quite exhausted. So maybe I won't be going out tonight at all and just tomorrow. Will contact you if I do. Have fun in any case!!! And thanks again!
    Private_message
    Hi again! I just fell flat from exhaustion yesterday. Had another running around day today - in Williamsburg and the surround areas, really nice, you're right! - and am now back in my room. After a little rest I'd be up to do something tonight. Any plans I could join? Maybe some live music? I think I'd rather stay in the area tonight as I have a quite long day tomorrow - flying back to Austria.

Private_message
    Check your inbox, Marie!
    :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.