• I want to learn English in New York and stay between 3 months and 6. Recommendations .. Places to stay. to learn. I am open to new experiences. Thank you!
    Private_message
    depending on what u're into I'd greatly recommend Brooklyn, very artsy and welcoming. u can learn a lot than bargain for - English and whatever else. I could show u around or offer a couch until u find a place to stay and we can hangout. -Mitch.
    Private_message
    Hey! With my girlfriend, we'll be in New York between July 15. and July 30. We need places where we can sleep. Help us please !!!
    Thank you
    Private_message
    I would recommend staying in Queens, where there are more languages (150+) spoken than anywhere else in the world.

Private_message
    I would recommend Queens or Brooklyn for reasonable priced lodging, Brooklyn because of the fun activities and Queens because of the diversity (culture and language).

I would also recommend using busuu.com (Spanish-English exchange) or livemocha.com (All languages) for language exchanges where people will exchange lessons for help with your native language. I have been using both to work on my Spanish but you could also use meetup.com to find language exchange meetups
    Private_message
    Hola Camila, Te recomiendo www.erudioforis.com si vas a hacer un curso de ingles, lo mejor, es que estes bien asesorada, no se en realidad si tendran cursos en New York especificamente pero es asesoria gratuita en Cursos de idiomas... Saludos

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.