• Just came back from being abroad and going through major withdrawal!
    I'm a native New Yorker and would love to show foreigners around =)

Private_message
    I just came back from 110 days of travel and feeling really weird as well.
    Private_message
    110 days?! Nice!!! I was only abroad for 6 weeks and distraught lol. Wanderlust sigh....where are you now?
    Private_message
    I am in Manhattan NY right now. You?
    Private_message
    will be in nyc on Feb 20, left Philippines in sept 2011.
    Private_message
    I'm not a foreigner but I've been cooped up. 402 253 0401

Maybe we can get some people together and grab drinks.
    Private_message
    Hey Rachel, try to make it to the weekly meetup tonight (8:30pm - 1am) at Central Bar in the East Village if you can. If not, then maybe next Thursday. There are always travelers there eager to have someone show them around.
    https://www.couchsurfing.org/meetings.html?mid=175699
    Private_message
    Hey Rachel

I am a Danish guy (musician) coming to NYC from the 1/2 and I'm staying there for 2 weeks.

I would love I you could show me around and give me some tips! :)

Rasmus
    Private_message
    Hi Rachel,

I'm from Brazil and I'll be in NY this Saturday, 26th. If you are there please get in touch because I would enjoy a lot to have someone to give me tips, hang out and explore the city. It will be my first time there so I'm already excited to arrive.

See ya.
    Melito
    Private_message
    HI!! hola! soy de chile y estaré en New york el 16 de febrero ?? :D si pudieras ayudarnos lo agradeceríamos mucho , esperamos tu respuesta , gracias!!!
    Private_message
    Hi Rachel! I´m from Argentina and I´m coming to NY on march 3. I´m planning to stay there for at least one week. I just registered here for the first time but I´m a super great person :b
    Private_message
    Let's all meet up. Any places you recommend for a day activity or bar for night activities?
    Private_message
    Hi today is my last day and night in NY before i fly out do let me know if any plans develop.....
    Private_message
    I am in NYC, drove here from Montreal. I'd like to meet new people. N
    Private_message
    Hey, I'm a foreigner from France. Let me know if you wanna meet up.
    Private_message
    hola ire a newuva york en agosto ya tengo alojamiento ire por 4 dias me alojare en la av amsterdan cerca de central park si puedes ayudame a conocer la ciudad yo camino mucho y me gusta tomar fotos espero poder contar contigo saludos gracias
    Private_message
    Hi. First time using CS and first time heading the east coast. I'll be in NY Feb 9th - 18th. If could show me a few places, that would be great! :)
    Private_message
    Hey I am going on February 5th but being new with no references it`s making it hard for me hahaha.
    Private_message
    Ill be there Feb 1st-5th.
    Private_message
    I'll be there on the 5th... until 11th... I would love some company ... I'll send a message when I'm there...
    Private_message
    I will be there from the 9-13 :)
    I'm in town shooting NYC fashion week
    Private_message
    Hi,
    I'll be in NY from February 5th to the 13th. Never been to NY, but I've always been an avid admirer ever since seeing Woody Allen's Manhattan and Annie Hall. I'd love to check out some of the landmarks.
    Private_message
    Hey everyone!
    I am happy and overwhelmed with all the comments.
    It seems like I can get a big get-together, I'll message all of you guys =)
    Looking forward to meeting you all! :0)
    Private_message
    cs valentines party maybe an outreach to help in need, or picnic for a cause if anyone is interested to organize and proceed for some CS outreach in developing countries.. i do have one in mind.
    Private_message
    Hi Rachel and everybody else! I'll land in NYC on february 15th. If you fancy showing me around or meeting up, I'm in! ;)
    Private_message
    Hi Rachel, I will be in New York for my first time in the beginning of March, it would be nice to meet some locals
    Private_message
    I'm always interested in showing CS people around, I enjoy my partying :)

Check my profile out. Let me know
    Private_message
    hi rachel,
    I'm and I'm in united states for 4 weeks. Currently I m in washington DC, but I wanna go to new york the next week or the week after. I'll be very happy if we can meet us and other people! let me know if you plan something and i choose my traveling dates accordingly :)
    Private_message
    Hi Rachel,
    also heading for NYC soon (Feb 12th-Apr 12th). Have never been in NYC before and I don't really know people in the city either. Don;t want to spend my days watching series on TV, so if you are up for hanging out sometime, I'd be thrilled to have a local guide!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.