• So Ladies and Gents, I live on long island which is a quick train ride into manahtten, but I would still like to meet and possibly even stay with people in the heart of manhatten... I just watched the documentary craigslist joe, where "joe" lives soley off the generosity of people via craiglist... I would like to do a similar thing... but still have money and food haha so if anyone would like to meet up for some good conversation, adventures and even letting me crash so we can have a great night I would greatly appreciate it!!! let me know! Thanks! _ _ Jon Foley
    Private_message
    I just finished watching craigslist joe as well great documentary. I cannot host but would can meet up for a beer or two
    Private_message
    Hi Jon, I will be in Manhattan as an Au pair this June and I will stay there for 1 or 2 years. I would love to meet people and make new friends in there.
    Private_message
    Abhishek, that sounds like a great idea... lets see who else we can conjure up, and get a little get together. and Brittany, that sounds great... it's a while away but looking forward to it
    Private_message
    Ha, yes. That city is so attractive!
    Private_message
    Hi, I would be the same as Abhishek, I am new to the area and would be cool meet new people :) I cannot host as I live upstate but would be up for a beer some time.
    Private_message
    this is awsome, what does everyone thinkg about possible meeting up on saturday?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.