• Hi all! I am new in Ninghai and I am trying to find out where/if there are any other foreigners/expats here in NInghai! Im desperate for some English speaking company!! :-)
    Private_message
    Hi^^ im Jessie, but in Ningbo now:P
    Ninghai is a small town of Ningbo, well, it's where my grandma live^^so maybe one day we can make a date.
    best wishes
    jes
    Private_message
    Thanks for your message! But, that seems to be the problem. Everyone lives in Ningbo! Maybe I could go hang out with your Grandma! LOL! :-) Let me know if you're ever in town! Cheers!
    Private_message
    Hi, there. I'm Diana. I live in Ninghai and I'm a primary English teacher. It's a little surprise that I saw someone(people from other countries) would live in Ninghai:D
    As you know, everyone lives in Ningbo:P
    Diana
    Private_message
    nice place, hot water spring there, have fun
    Private_message
    hi Mary-Justine,

How did you end up in Ninghai?

I live in Ningbo (Yinzhou district) but go to Ninghai on weekends to run some great especially around Cha Shan; and on weekdays for factories. However I've never met any other foreigners there.

Israel

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.