• Hi guys, I just arrived to Ningbo for Internship and I'll be staying here for 3 months. I don't speak even a word in Chinese, so it would be really great to know people here who speaks English :) and of course I would like to start learning Chinese as well.
    Private_message
    Hey Alena,
    I would like to meet you and have a cup of coffee if you want to.
    Of course, I can teach you some chinese.
    If you want to meet, please leave me a message. I will send you my cellphone number.
    Hope to see you soon.

Private_message
    welcome Alena,which part of the city u r in?
    Private_message
    Welcome .Ningbo is a beautiful city .I want to help you but my English is so poor,sorry.
    If you want to contact me ,this is my mail 324559277@qq.com or you can call me15757878447
    Private_message
    I dont know may people either, and I have been here for some months. we can try to meet ( boys and girls). Let me know
    Private_message
    I'm in Zhenhai district,Ningbo.If you have some problems you can contact me. Welcome
    Private_message
    hello, Alena,
    welcome too ningbo, i am from france working and living in ningbo almost 4 years, feel free to contact we can meet with friends , for restaurant or drink, some times, take care see you soon,
    simo
    Private_message
    Hi, welcome to Ningbo. I hope you have a great stay in my hometown.
    Private_message
    Hi girl !!
    i M NEW IN nINGBO AS WELL SO IF YOU WANNA HAVE A DRINK, TALK A BIT IT WILL BE A PLEASURE !
    Private_message
    HI ALena:Making a friend with a
    Person from a different country
    Is a wonderful thing.Maybe we can chat in a coffeshop here in ningbo,I can teach you chinese.
    Private_message
    Heey! I am also new in Ningbo and would like to meet new people too! I am also here for an internship and I will be here for 5 months! I am from the Netherlands but I am open to meet new people from all over the world, I only speak english though ;)! Maybe we can meet sometime? I live in the Jiangdong area

Private_message
    I am in town on work and think ill be here until the middle of april. im usually free in the evenings or weekend to meet up. Im from USA and dont speak chinese either.
    Private_message
    Most foreigners in Ningbo end up in Lao Waitan 老外滩 on the weekends, but after a while (six years for me) it gets really old.

Try a place called CMK at:
    399 Qianhu Bei Lu (one block south of Metro in Qianhu Tiandi)
    宁波市鄞州区钱湖北路399号,钱湖天地广场

Hope this helps.
    Private_message
    hello, i live in yuyao (30 min from ningbo) with others foreign teachers. We came with the programm AIESEC. Maybe, when you will have time you could meet me and my friend.Life is pretty sweet here in yuyao

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.