• Hi I am stella from Korea nice to meet you I am translator and studied in Australia I am fluent in English and Korean I have intermediate certificate of Chinese proficiency test. I can teach you English and Korean I love to know the culture and language of china I love to travel to china I love to make friends of china lets make a good friend. my e-mail ejinai76@daum.net SKYPE id is stella797933 KAKAO TALK ID IS STELLA8524
    Private_message
    I very lke Korea and I want to travel .So I am very happy to make a good friend with you .My e-mail 324559277@qq.com If you come to Ningbo ,please call me 15757878447
    Private_message
    hello,
    nice to meet you here , i am working in China actualy, i have some Korean friends here, i hope to travel some day to Korea, keep in touch,
    you can write me to this email, asiaglobalbiz@yahoo.fr

regards,
    simo
    Private_message
    hello,nice to meet you .i like Korea so much and i want to travel just myself. so i want to make a good friend with you .if i go to Korea ,i have many questions for you. if you don't care .please keep in touch with me .i hope you can know.my english is not well. thanks!!
    Private_message
    greetings, i lived in korea for some years, would like to meet korean speaking persons in ningbo and zhejiang,

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.