• Hi,

Would like to start learning Chinese. Been here for 4 months now and have made very little progress. If you are available to tutor please get in touch with me.

Thanks!
    Murdoch
    Private_message
    Hi, Murdoch, nice to meet u here. I m very happy to know that u r interested in chinese. Would u like to have lessons with me or some help? I m simon, a teaher from nottingham university. Here is my email and number. guanzhe1125@126.com 15968040042
    Private_message
    Hey,I'm Jeffery,I live in ningbo, if you want to learn Chinese I can teach you, I am a high school students, if you like you can teach me English, if you want, we will have a good time. joeharryking@gmail.com
    Private_message
    i'm a middle school science teacher, who would also love to help. vivienhuang1028@yahoo.com.cn
    Private_message
    Hi,it's Jing, who would also love to help if you need.
    email : smile2217@yahoo.cn
    Private_message
    Hi, sounds fun, contact me@ 136 2681 0626 flora
    Private_message
    hi, I'd love to exchange language teaching with you.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.