• Hi all, my name is Pascoe and Im 25 and from the Uk. I have been in NZ for a few months now working but have now sorted myself out with a little camper and have started exploring.

Im looking to join up with a few people to share and have laugh whilst traveling/ exploring around the south island. I found a few amazing spots (great free camping sits, bridge jumping, surf spots, caving, rock climbing etc...) already whilst on weekend trips (would be more than happy to go again) and am keen to find more! I will be meeting up with a friend in Queenstown in late feb but until then i am free to do as I wish.

I am a keen surfer, climber, hiker, biker, swimmer, jumper, whatever... and would love to meet new people and have fun.

I am located in Christchurch at the moment but am moving all the time so I can come and meet if its not too far. Let me know if you fancy meeting up!

cheers, Pascoe

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.