• I live in Izumo and I want to visit some place not terribly far away. I am interested in going anywhere in Chugoku. Any ideas? Anybody want to have an adventure?
    Private_message
    Hi Nice to meet you. Uhh you live in very very country side. I visited Izumo出雲 only one time for business. I guess if you like Mountain, Daisen(大山)is good choice, and if you like Anime and Gost, Sakai Minato(境港) is good choice, and if you like castle ruin, Takeda Castle(兵庫県朝来市和田山町竹田) is good choice, and if you like to see beautiful view, Kuniga kaigann(隠岐国賀海岸) is good choice. Anyway, those area you can enjoy very fresh see food and hot spring. Have a fun in Japan.
    Private_message
    I strongly recommend you the MATSUE area, if you would interesting in old japan town. You can see beautiful place around matsue castle. You can go there by ICHIBATA DENTETSU for final destination ride on the 30min.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.