• Hi! I'll move to Naha in one month from Miyako-jima.
    Just finish my travel around the world with CS.
    I wanna meet local CSrs and make friend.
    Gimme message! Let's hung out!
    Private_message
    When I get back from Hawaii and Guam we should hang out. I've been in Okinawa for months now but still finding new and cool things to do.
    Private_message
    Thank you Kanol!
    Will be great!
    When will you back??
    Private_message
    Hi,Namiko-san.
    Let me know when you get to Okinawa mainland.I live in Tomigushuku.we can meet in Naha or shomewhere.Let's hang out:)
    Private_message
    I live in Chatan but Naha is a nice drive, hit me up we can hang out.
    Private_message
    Thank you Noriko and Julio!!
    I'll be there in the first week of February :)
    Live in near by Makishi station so Naha is the best place!
    Waiting to see you guys!
    Private_message
    Hi there!
    I'll get Naha at 11th!!
    Let's hung out!!
    I'm jobless now... have a lot of time! Haha! ;D
    Private_message
    i'm gonna arrive on 13th and will stay until 23rd. Also searching for people showing me around and just having fund and hanging out together. So let's discover the area together.
    Private_message
    I'm always interested in meeting new people. Let me know when you decide to meet up in Naha and I'll try to make it too.
    Private_message
    Hey!
    My fiancé works at OIST and they are always having events.
    You should come up and pay us and the University a visit.
    Private_message
    Thanks Courtney!
    Probably I'll do it ;)
    Private_message
    Welcome to Okinawa. If there is anything you need help with please let me know. I will assist as much as possible.
    Private_message
    Hi there! I just arrived in Nara this morning and I am just searching for something to do tonight?!
    Private_message
    Mensore Okinawa!

I love Naha and would love to meet up sometime. I live in Okinawa City and have my own car, so that's not a problem.
    Private_message
    A bit late of a reply but I live here too for like five weeks , don't know a soul and am keen for anything! Sightseeing party etc whatever! :D
    Private_message
    Hi Clara!
    We'll planning Karaoke party with other CS!
    Meeting point&time: 20:30 at Starbucks on Kokusai-dori(Naha) !
    I'd you have time today, come and join us!!
    Private_message
    Ah dammit, i was even around kokusai yesterday and I didn't see this haha... Please keep me updated if something else happens, would be totally up for it! :D
    Private_message
    March 17th I am coordinating an event which everyone is more than invited to see a cave unknown by many foreigners on the island. We will be having a potluck and be visiting Bios on the Hill as well. See event details at www.meetup.com/okinawafun and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/weekendadventuregroup I have other events planned all month too. Don't be shy I made the group to meet new people and we have over 300 members now. Expect over 60 people to be at this event dont miss out!
    Private_message
    Hello! Welcome to Okinawa! I get back around the 20th. Let me know everyone if you guys do another karaoke session in kokusai street. me and some friends would love to meet all of you.
    Private_message
    Hi guys!
    I'll make party this Friday!
    Please check CS activity page and join us!!
    Private_message
    Let me know if you're into salsa dancing. You can hang out with me and my group. We are mixed Americans and Okinawans.
    Private_message
    I'd love to!!!! Thank you! When you go dancing next??
    Private_message
    This Saturday at Mel Beso at 730 pm. You can google Mel Beso. There will be an instructor that will give a free hour lesson, then the rest is social dancing.
    Private_message
    Mil besos, no?
    I'm also planning to be there with friends!!
    Hope to see you there ;)
    Private_message
    salsa sounds interesting can i join :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.