• Bonjoir! I am going to spend a week in Paris 03/02-03/10 and looking for somebody to hang out with (no couch's needed). Also I am interested in French practice.
    Private_message
    I am in, drop me a message sometime. you can ask me for tips if you are still oganising your trip.
    Private_message
    Bonjour !
    I'm parisian and I spent the most of time to take pictures here so I know many nice places in this beautiful city.
    So if you want to take a walk or a drink feel free !
    Florian
    Private_message
    Parfait, compte avec moi.
    Je suis brésilien mais je connais très bien cette ville magnifique.
    Private_message
    bande de crevards sérieux lol
    Private_message
    Alessandro how manage U all girls together? separatly ?
    Private_message
    Hi, do not care about the strange messages, I hope CS is not turning into an even worse Facebook.
    I would bet the 4th picture of your profile was taken in Toscana or Andalusia. Do not hesitate if you want to have a trip in Paris or discover nice places, as far as you do not know them already.
    CU
    Private_message
    LOL ~parigino alors peut être avec des garçons ça ira mieux ...
    Private_message
    It is my first experience of using CS and I was not expecting any replays so far - thank you all very much
    It seems to me Alessandro is a famous person here
    Private_message
    @PARIGINO спасибо за предупреждение
    Private_message
    горячие парни думают, что все девушки слишком жарко :))
    Private_message
    Salut,

Je suis dispo les WE, pour se promener, te faire parler français. Let me know !

A+
    Private_message
    Hi, Welcome!
    If you want to go for a stroll and speak French during your stay, let me know!
    Vanessa.
    Private_message
    hey i like the mix also... if u still have time...and if you are still in need of friends...i would be glad to show you the city.

Enjoy!!!
    Private_message
    @PARIGINO&Ricky Parisky: you all are gossips; Alessandro isn't a loner. His best friend is his right hand:D
    Private_message
    Hi, Savina
    I live 5 minutes away from Paris and love enjoying it. I can show you a lot of places. So, if you want to take a walk and visit it, let me know.
    Allison
    Private_message
    Nice comité d'accueil for Savina !!!
    Paris is so welcoming !!!
    Private_message
    Привет Маша!
    Меня зовут Брайан, живу в Париже)
    Сам жил в Москве)
    Я бы с удовольствием с тобой гулял, показывал тебе город, et parler en français :)
    Private_message
    Brian peut être tu es en froid avec l'anglais mais Masha voudrait pratiquer le français (I am interested in French practice.) et pas le russe ....;))

Pour pratiquer ton russe bien au chaud : polyglot sera ton ami ...
    Private_message
    Hi, Masha,
    it will be a pleasure for me to show you the city around.
    Just let me know.
    See you soon
    Private_message
    Étudiante en tourisme je serais ravie de te faire découvrir Paris. ;)
    Private_message
    @ Parigino Don't count me ; I'm on RTT ;)))
    Private_message
    Bonjour
    Disponible en fin d'après midi pour te faire visiter Paris et ses bonnes adresses. @+ peut être Patrice
    Private_message
    @ Parigino that was a mistake of mine - I will have only 8 days in Paris - but it looks like it will be a great trip
    Private_message
    @ Parigino due to new dates(modified), duration (thx masha) and new volunters (2 more or+) give on only less 1/2 day for each "candidate" can U recount PLZ ;))
    Private_message
    I am afraid I will have no time for museums cause I will have to meet so many people in Paris now :)
    Private_message
    I hope U'll have time monday evening joining weekly meeting with quizz (only for interested) for see ,maybe, unlucky guys who have'nt been able to be integrate U'r planning ;)))
    but they'll drown one's sorrows with another pint ;))
    Private_message
    @ Parigino
    Nothing hilarious about the length of this thread & the large number of males offering their services!

It's even rather sad: take a big city, a modern way of life, loneliness at every corner; then, you will end up with a bunch of pussy hunters craving for a bit of intimacy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbBuRnSjwUc

So, is Paris really the city of love? sometimes, thanks to my lady; though a bit cliché, often...

Private_message
    Hi let s meet.. I ll be in paris start 1/03/13
    Private_message
    Unlucky, i'm going in hollydays 1/3/13 !
    Private_message
    Is anybody by the chance ready to go to Disneyworld with me during my stay in the city?
    Private_message
    @parigino I'm trying to be more specific - and I don't want to make another post. Hope people will be kind enough to send me a message instead of replying here
    Аня, жаль, что так вышло - постараюсь поделиться впечатлениями после поездки
    Private_message
    This is super hilarious and amusing. Hope you have a good time. TC
    Private_message
    привет я стефан я говорю по русский и конечно по француский посколку я францус я студент истории исскуства и хорошо знаю париж и его историю можно втечаться в центре города я хочу поехать в россию чтобы учать русским француский значит это будет хорошое упражнение для меня тебе учать францусс
    Private_message
    Hey!
    I'm moving to Paris next monday, and I don't know a single person there. So yeah, i'm in! We also have a lot of the same interests in films, music and books I see.

I don't speak french though, but I know a few words. Salut!
    Private_message
    do you want to practice only your english, at your apartment, or some other exercices? ;D
    Private_message
    I'm free for spending some time too ^^
    Private_message
    Могу тебе помочь с французским, ну и еще погулять по Парижу :) Пиши.
    Private_message
    SportOlympic commented on HEY SURFERS, TRAVELLERS - LET'S MEET IN PARIS
    Hey surfers, travelers coming from all over the world As you can see, there are a lot of surfers asking us if anyone is able to meet them for a walk and a drink, to show them Paris and so on ...Too much than we can not answer. But, courage. We too, along the year, we are here in this grey city where no one knowned no one, where during one month the sun appear only for 1 h ( who say the contrary I'll give him a bad point ). This city called CITY OF LOVE is in fact full of desperate men looking for a young and beautiful pussy to hunt. Or full of desperate women in their middle of freedom and self knowledge looking for a tall handsome rich intelligent and perfect mister Right to take them far away, for holiday, where the sun never come down and of course to pay all the bills. I confess that the same thing happened to other big and less big cities in the world but here, the phenomenon is quite too much, as we, Parisians, citizen of love, are too much. It's our specificity, our force and we are proud of it. Because of the special mood of Paris, when you come here, or live here, you will become too much like us. You can fall in love when you meet someone for the first time ( second time for me ). Take care. There also some marvelous persons ( not me, I'm a pussy hunter, be assured ) who can show you Paris, talk to you about everything, from the story, the shop, the Louvre, from the Monet's nenuphar to the french baguette...And they can walk with you during 5 h without a problem and always fresh and strong and ready to show ( not me, I have a big belly as stated here https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/threads/paris-ile-de-france-france-i-prefer-to-eat-than-to-drink-there-are-the-reasons-with-the-guests-especially-if-they-are-women-as-women-wan
    ) But for this kind of rare bird, you have to show your value, especially face value, I mean you have to write a full page about your life, your personnality to catch them. The gain merit a little bit a pain. Otherwise, rien, nothing, nichts, nada, niet. If you're a girl, for the proletarian class '' pussy hunter'', you need only to show your pictures, preferably not philosophic showing a graphic street in black and white like a scream movie ( I hate this kind of movies ) but in colorvision, not much draperies, appealling for the paradise.. If you're a man, you need to tell a funny and adventurous story, which with a little bit of imagination, the reader can smell the sand, the sun, the sea, the crocodile, the courage, the hero in your text. Then they will be generous for you. They will open their heart. Especially the women. Dont forget, funny and adventurous !!! Follow my advise, the success will be with you. Now, time to say Let's meet
    Private_message
    Hello Masha,
    I see you full proposal to sleep in Paris, but if it tells you to discover Paris with love with this city and music! And sleep in the cutest apartment marshes, you can call me!

Let me know,

Max
    Private_message
    You can't miss this opportunity Masha:

Max Bo will give you Max of love http://www.condomchoice.co.uk/catalog/condomi-max-love-condoms-p-28.html ;D
    Private_message
    Hi! I am in Paris from 8th-10th of March.. let us hang out and maybe find more people like us :) email- tayal.harsh92@gmail.com
    Private_message
    @BALTASAR that is just ridiculous

@Ricky I think the situation is the same in any big city of the world.
    Though I hope in Paris I will meet nice people interested in just simple conversations. I am definately not looking for other services I was offered with
    Private_message
    Ricky Parisky
    You're an idiot, take care of your life.
    Private_message
    Hi, I am from Malaysia and I will be in Paris tomorrow. If you ok we can meet for a coffee session just for company.

Private_message
    et toi PARIGINO , tu es un PD, pourquoi tu ne vas pas s'occuper ta vie aussi ? Un PD et l'autre retraité.
    Private_message
    How to stop this conversation ?
    Private_message
    I think an excuse was fine, because I'm not who they nor I have to do, so I went to see 15 days after the two were laughing in my face. So are they who should excuse.
    Private_message
    Oui, vous avez autre moi ?
    Private_message
    sorry SportOlympic, for me is enough.
    I'll take care of my life.
    I apologize to everyone else for my answers.

goodnight.
    Private_message
    Sport or chat olympic ???

Parigino ,our statistician , plz actualise statistics ;))
    Private_message
    Ok so there's a very long time i havent been to disney its a good idea from u girl lets do that if u want ill be in holiday by the way.
    Private_message
    Hi!

I'm Italian and I live in PAris!
    Drop me a line if you want to hang out while you'll be here!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.