• Bonjour, tout le monde

I came form Taiwan ,I'm Taiwanse
    And I'm study French now(2012~2013) ^^
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and also learn Germen and Russin . I like different language. After this year I really want go an design school at Paris. (such like "Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale de la couture parisenne" "ENSAD" École nationale supérieure des Arts Décoratifs",
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I can Speak Chinese,German,Russin, English , and French (not so much, but I must learn very well )
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, If you want to talk to me or ask me some question just message to me

Think merci danke спасибо

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.